Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Friday, May 15, 2009

My thoughts....................



I m sitting alone in this dark close room, having nothing to work on, i guess this is the time of bring my and others attention towards making better world.... we all caries the divine thoughts.

When I look around in the world and see all of the shallowness of the society, it makes me want to scream. Everyone appears to be dealing with the unimportant things instead of the important. Sometimes I find myself stopping to think; why as a society are we so stupid? It’s the conversations on the bus about which brand name sneaker is better, and the conversations in the school halls about who’s weave looks nicer, that leads me to be extra grateful for my own thoughts. For all sneakers are made of the same material, and how about getting to class on time instead of gossiping about each other? I sit and think about all the absurd things that I may hear daily and think, “why does it matter?” Why as a society do we neglect education to discuss materialistic things? Why can’t the conversations amongst most teens ever be about something constructive? Instead of sneakers, can’t we discuss an English class? Is that too much to ask? I find myself running into my mind to escape everything around me. Within my mind there’s depth. I think about school, and how to improve my grades. I think about Africa and why it’s essential for me to get an education, so I can elevate myself, and one-day help the starving kids there. I think about the economy and why I’m not going to add on to my probably forty pairs of jeans. I think about love and how even though it hurts, its better to show someone love than hatred. I think about how all my frustration might give me a mental breakdown, but how I must bounce myself back cause I have to stay strong, and be a role model. I think about Dr.Deepak Varshney and how he has proven that there still is a place for the nice guy in the world.
For, I am a young man who wants to be a Geneticist in the future, and I now know that It is not gona to be as easy as it appears. When I think about my thoughts, I see that I want to be a better person, and I work to be a better person, and this satisfies me. I can’ t find much hope in society so I go to my mind for a reason to live, because to me hope is what keeps anyone alive. So when I see that there is still someone capable to care beyond materialistic things, it makes me know that it is okay to live another day, because I can still make things different in the world.
I m having so many great people among me whom have devoted their life for to bring a batter world, to make life with respect...................
Join me bring the life back to track.

No comments:

Post a Comment