Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friend prior to a Doctor.







Our life begins with so many great and memorable experiences from our child hood days. As we grows our maturity let us know what is life, how to behave, how to learn & so many social alignments. I m just like you all, but my life grown very fast as i was most of the time use to visit other part of india, new school new friend a new environment, so i should say a new Expwrience for fast and great learning.
I have met 1000 peoples among them there are so many very close to me as close as is our eyes. During my whole life there was no one to guide me, its because people hardly gets to see your insight. Though i was having good group of intelectual people around me.
Year 2005 was like all years that i was passing as a next station during our trip of life. But there was new colour into my eyes, i beleive i was closer to the best days about to come, life was some where near to me waiting for me with both arms open. This is Aligarh............... Aligarh is known for the tradition it carries, Aligarh is the place made up of Rich people, a place where respect comes first............ a place where the streets is the Cappialaries, where town is built in such a way that every one is familier to everyone. The place where you can observe unity in diversity, A place where Lives ...................... Dr.Deepak Varshney..........................
i know this is the just a simple begening for such a Personality. I dont know how good i m at luck, but that was the time when my stars made there way in the world of happiness, life was now a beautiful journey to me now.
We met simply but the life was about to change, a new defination of Bond was supposed to be created. I will let you know who is this great person.
He is Man with



SIMPLE LIVING HIGH THINKING,
HE IS ASSOSIATED WITH THE SMILE OF THOUSANDS PEOPLE,
HE IS A FAMILY GUY,
HE IS GOD FOR SO MANY FAMILIES,
HE IS A FRIEND OF SO MANY SMILES,
HE IS MAN OF RESPECT,
HE IS THE MAN WITH FORSIGHTNESS,
HE IS A TRUE DEFFINATION OF RESPECT, FRIEND & HONOUR.

i know i must have missed so many other valuable points , But i tell you this is man who dont needs any any symbolisation, he himself is a Idol.

He is the man who lifted me from the sea level & made his all effort to elevate. If i m able to think is all due to his efforts, If i m writing here & i m able to see this world with new point then this is again his teaching to me.
I have never demanded anyone when he was next to me, he for me is one man army, i dont even remember how many time he saved me from the disasters.
His pressence near to me makes me confident.............. he raise me.........

There are so many momets that i shared with him, he took me to those level of luxery also that i have never dream of, 5 stars , 7 stars , flights, levish cars,
beautiful places.............. from his end, i know why he has done this but he never explained me any thing about it................
He alwyas use to take me with him where ever he goes, its beacuse he never wanted me to be alone. from inside he read me fully that i m alone and i need some one to call my own. Where ever he does he took me there no matter how much he has to spend, what ever he feels best for me he has done for me, what ever i deserve he gifted me.
What ever and where ever any family celebration will be celebrated he will allow me to visit me, that made me more familier guy.
My all moments of success are always assosiated with him, my all smiles will be surrounded with him only.................. he brought the sence of happiness to me.................
soon i will describe about him.............



but this time..................



When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;When troubles come and my heart burdened be;Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,Until you come and sit awhile with me.You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;You raise me up... To more than I can be.You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;



You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;You raise me up... To more than I can be.There is no life - no life without its hunger;Each restless heart beats so imperfectly;But when you come and I am filled with wonder,Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity.



You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;You raise me up... To more than I can be.You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;You raise me up... To more than I can be.You raise me up... To more than I can be.




He is really more than that.................
A friend, A beautifull gift................ from the

No comments:

Post a Comment