Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Fact about the Jungle


I wanted this to be somewhat different but i m not getting any clue to begin from, coz this is something that has a new meaning a new all new, from all dimension this is greatest of all my life experiences. I have heard from thousand of mouth and thousand of heart-throbbing deadly stories that will make your mind wash and will lead you to a wrong way.
Yes I m bringing your attention towards the great of all gifts from god The Great Jungles of India.
What is the first reaction that comes into our mind after having this word Jungle………. I Guess it is the Feeling full of shivering, darkness, fear, Tigers, Snakes, Elephant, Bear, Insects, sometimes the fear of losing the life, and sometimes the place where there is no mercy for small living ones. I will tell you the truth; this is all some people made stories, those who have never ever dared to know the secrets behind this, I promise these are some idiotic sentences for to lay down the Beauty living there in the jungle.
I m so confident because I m out in the knowledge of jungles I was there in the core heart of jungle, and not like a tourist but as like the son of Mother Nature. I really felt sorry upon myself and pity also, coz I was among the others who never tried to understand what is really there and why we are always talking negative all about the jungles why we were not looking on to the other side of the coin.
Let me be more descriptive then you may follow new opinion & I request do not follow what I m expressing here, do go and run into the jungle, follow your new trails along the side of the river, then you will get the Other true love of nature, you will be able to understand a place where there is no CAST, CREED, COLOUR, SEX, its for all who are honest.
It was the peak of summer here in Kerala, we by our good efforts got a chance to visit the Mudumalai tiger reserve, for three days. This National park is located in Tamil Nadu. It was a great pleasure of having two great officials with us Mr. SUJEET & Mr. K. RAMACHANDRA, they were very happy from there inside heart. I believe that they were happy because now they will make two more guys to know the hard core facts about the jungle & these two guys if transformed will certainly carry this great message to other and this way the opinion of people about jungle will be motivated and they will surely bring new Future for the wild life and Jungles.
We were going there in between green hills of kerala by the route of Calicut (Koikode), we were supposed to reach there in the Border of Tamil nadu & kerala the place full of green Coconut trees called Vazhikadav. The place we had the lunch coz we were travelling for last 15 hours. Then we had the next bus for the Gudalur, this is the Tamil Nadu. Just 2 hours from Kerala it’s a new place even the Language changed from Malyalam to Tamil but still as it was the near station to kerala the influence was easily noticeable. I was sleeping for last one hour in the bus, as we reached Gudalur it was the cold wind breezes let me to open my eyes. We dropped the bus and hired the taxi to reach the place Thappakakadu. I was not able to blink my eyes as it was so beauty outside in the mountains it was the tree estate, this was the route towards the OOTY, it was like a moment for me not to forget ever in whole life.
We reached the destination there we met a great personality Mr. T. RAMESH, he was there with the jeep, we were again supposed to go ahead the Masanagudi, this is the last station of human interference. After this is the place with no human interference, The Muyaar vally
Though we were travelling for last 18 hour still we were not feeling tiered, for me it was due to that it was almost 4’o clock, and we were in the mid of jungles , no vehicles, only we were there, that was a dense and green jungle though it was not rained from last so many months. We were moving down the vally, it was very great to see the other top hills from this hill, we were supposed to walk almost 12 kilometer , but it was getting dark and we were moving in group. But from the other peoples experience it seems that there is no animal in the jungle, they were so free as they were there in their home. It was first experience for me, I was lost in the beauty of the jungle, while during our walk we were able to see a lot many beautiful creators, like Spotted dear, Sambhar, bison, far from the elephants. They all were free to move were they wanted, I believe they ignored our presence also, coz in jungle there is no law, its all right of freedom for everyone.
From top we were able to see the dense green forests just beside the river of Muyaar vally. It was like a green line dividing the land into two
In jungle it never darks like in local we see, but its like switching off mechanism, all of a sudden it was dark, we were now following Mr. T .RAMESH he was having a Torch, it was silent all around, dense but beautiful dark. We were following like cub to their mother. Slowly moon was back to his duty and now florescence of its was all around, river was singing the opera for us, and tree were playing the instrument.
We reached there in mid of the great jungle, there was a small not so built room only one room, no electricity. I was looking all the peak of the mountains coz they were only visible to us. All around songs by the homely animals. As like they were greeting us.
We went again in the bank of the river to have water for the night, I was not expecting any food there but they carried some cooked food with them, it was like a dinner where all we were talking, talking all about the jungle. The foremost interesting discussion was about the tiger, that day I realized how great animal it is, a lot of books were published about tiger and making them as really the king of the jungle. Its his greatness, he is very calm, and polite animal. He carries all greatness that a king is having. Then for the night we were planning to sleep outside in the outskirt of the so called room, first I was afraid then I even gained confidence and I made decision to sleep outside.

The moon was very different there in mid of jungle, I was thinking this moon also carries a lot of appearances according to the place, Rama , Ramesh & Sujeet have described me a lot about the jungle, I believe there are less word of beauty to describe the greatness of jungle, its like its natural. There is no maintenance in jungle its cyclic growth of every one.
The jungles are actually the place for the king & its followers. This was my one of the best trip.
I don’t know how come three days went, for me it was single day there. I was familiar with the Wind, trees, river, grasses, and those beautiful creators. I was not interested to come back, but as the schedule was there we were supposed to leave, we climbed a straight steep mountain almost 5 kilometers, its like vertical, we were having hault every 500ms. But we were supposed to move faster to reach our camp and vehicle, we did it, and we have done it in 2 hour. I was still not feeling tiered because I hope these trails are also been followed by tigers, Chhetah, Elephants & so many others, so it was a matter for to proud.
We were back to vehicle, this day we travelled almost 14 kilometers. The day was again moving towards other way, it was dark slowly and the all of a sudden,………..we were moving far away from these beautiful land, the land made by almighty god in relaxed hours.

I followed other jungles , almost 10 of them and my interest is now not stoppable, I want you to go there it does not require daring all it requires to Go there.
The kerala state is full of these greatness of Natural beauty, its green all over kerala, wind is moving all around the crest & trough of the hills, sea, wild life centuries.

Some time sit in my loneliness & use to talk to my self that if life brings some opportunity to settle over here in kerala, then I promise you all I will never leave this place,& even I will continue my dream for getting into the most astonished gifts of god the JUNGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment