Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Best Teacher to me.


I was sitting outside the room waiting for the moment to meet Dr. Deepak Varshney, it was the evening time sun was already on the way back to home. He was busy with some serious patient. I was interested to meet Dr. Deepak because I have already heard about him from the ancestors whom have worked earlier to me, that he is the person who is interested in science. He asks a lot of about latest advancements, he reads a lot of journal, he is a active member of A.D.A, He works a lot for Diabetic Patients, he even skips his meal if he is there in some scientific seminars. He most of the time use to spend on his clinic either reading some articles or treating patients, even planning to bring some ideas that may help Diabetic patient to improve the quality of life…. That day I was not able to meet him………I started feeling down, I missed an opportunity to meet a person of mark.
I way backed to Ghaziabad……… Keeping in mind that next meet with Dr. Deepak will really bring more life in the scientific talk. Though all your wish never comes true……the same happened with me, I missed him four more time……….that’s ok …. I continued my efforts to meet him…….. my dream came true that day when he called me on my cell for some meet……. I went there to meet him…… Sure that was the first day I met him face to face…………
Man with true smile……. Confidence in his voice………..Positive thoughts from the ideas…………. Glace in his face, like a moon glow………. Beauty in his eyes………… I was fortunate enough to see a Man of honour, just in front of me….. He was talking to me, but I was not listening to him…….I was in my world of Imagination, the world where I was trying to picture him … he was more then that of even…… even as the clock was moving I was more Influenced with him……….. His dress…….. His Words…….His Cabin……..His attitude……. His confidence……. He was ……. He was I don’t know is there any word to describe his personality………. All of sudden he asked me “is it ok” I said “yes” … why I said yes though I have not listened him..might be because I was getting confidence …& that may be due to he was carrying so much influential environment around him………. Then I for myself asked him……. He again described me the idea he was having..
I was surprised again, when he said “ can u do a favor to me, I want to make this for patients.” I was thinking a man with all power, all support, all surrounded by helping hands is asking as a favor, How down to earth he is……….. That moment I decided I will do , I will certainly do coz if he can take this much pain to bring smile on the face of ill diabetic patient, then why cant I stand with him, We started the plan & implemented on the protocol just like we thought, Most of the time he asked me , whether this is good or this can be done in some other way, he even asked my point of view regarding that & my ideas. That day was full of surprises for me, I was learning more and more about him. It was about 4 afternoon, we were working from early morning 9, I was feeling bit hungry & tired, but he is still energetic then I thought to have some inspiration from him. Now we were talking & I was happy…… now I was feeling recharged he worked as a power station to me just as I have thought. Then all of a sudden he ordered some tea and snacks, the talk was still on we talked that day till 9 pm, believe me I talked to him for 4:30 hour & I was able to see the comfort in his eyes, that he was also interested in that talk…….. & at 10 pm our worked also got completed.. I said good night to him, he replied “ thanks to you, thanks to you Suraj it was you also that made these planning and preparation successful” now these words were sufficient enough to make me on my knees. I carried the memories of that day in my Heart & locked it safely, I went for dinner, My mobile ranged at 11:25pm, it was Dr. Deepak again, he called me to say Good Night, for him these was not just word. He actually wanted to express his care towards me….. now I was on cloud nine.. these words of him made me believe that If you are honest you will always be rewarded.
These were the initial days, I was now more interested to talk with him. Now I was meeting him frequently because I like the way he takes science in practical approach. He was always associated with most of the hospitals, he use to visit there while during operation for to make assure that the patient gets the complete satisfaction, satisfaction that Dr. Deepak is now around him. For me he was turning into a brother.. I have seen his care for me, sorry actually he was same for all, when so ever any one needs a friend he was there….. when so ever one needs confidence he was there.
He is a natural man, he always believed in commitments, time punctuality, hard work, determination, honesty.
This is the time when I was with him in a car, we both were coming from gurgaon after a great scientific lecture. I was not so sleeping I heard some song earler I thought it is F.M, but when I opened my eyed it was him. I woked up he was singing, I asked him can he sing some Mohd. Rafi song, & he singed it, the song was “ Khiza ke Phool me aati kabhi bahar nahi”. My god knows I have never appreciated old songs, I m a hard core Rock listener, but that moment I was really close to music, he was singing like anything. He is good at science & now he proved himself in music also. “ laga chunri me daag mitaoo kaise” become one of my fav song its due to him. Look how influential he is……………………………
He started treating me as his family member, He is the person who had seen in my eyes, coz his experience, his ability to see the future, his way to understood things there importance. Once he said me that you are good at science why don’t u go for Scientist, that time I thought he is expecting me to be in big post. I treated it as light, though I was not underestimating his caliber. He then changed to a teacher to me, most of the time he will ask me questions, for that now he is also studying the books. This is the quality of a man that makes him outstanding among others, how he use to manage the time, it means he is a good time manger. I was now learning the Physis, chemistry, & human physiology................


Rest i will be in coming posts.........................


No comments:

Post a Comment