1) Bad promotion of their channels
- No more fun original commercials that are exclusive to the channel. Only info channels about the next episode of a show.
2) Large category of bad new cartoons and small category of good new and OLD cartoons
- The good cartoons come on less times than the new bad cartoons.
*Replacing Pokemon, Bakugan, Transformers, and Ben 10 with Total Drama Island, Chowder, ansd Misadventures of Gay Jack when they already come on about 4 times a day.
3) Getting rid of the cartoons that fully represented the channel (Looney Tunes and Cartoon Cartoon shows = Cartoonetwork)
4) Last and importantly, Merethons and Merethons of bad new cartoons or non-cartoons everday, even though they premiered two months ago. Repeats over and over.
- Getting rid of a good show that everybody loves and puting a hour or hour and half of a bad new show in its place (Getting rid of two hours of the Toonami block to have some Goosebumps that stayed there after Halloween and never fixed the block since then).
A lot of this I'm talking about Cartoon Network, but also Disney Channel (who have gotten rid of all the good disney animation (Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and the rest of the gang) that represented the channel in the first place), Toon Disney (same with it's big brother), Nick, and Nick Toons (X-men and Avatar are good though).
I know I'm a little to old to be watching cartoons in the first place, but thats one of the things that promoted me for a good career in the movies and television.
WHATS GOING ON THESE DAYS. They don't tell us over the internet. We always have to wait for a Comic-con or something. I don't have a full problem with the new bad cartoons and new non-cartoon programing, but they are totally leaving the orignals out of the picture. Also it sem like blocks are gone asnd we don't know if anything good is going to come on at that particular time. Like I see some Proud Family on the Disney channel that day and time, but the next day its something else.
What do you people think about this?