Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Great Jungles

Ok,
ok, we know what you’re thinking. You’re sat in a chair, staring at a computer. The jungles of the INDIA are thousands of miles away and all you have is your imagination. But for whatever reason, have you ever wondered what would happen if you were lost there? With nothing but walls of foliage and sounds of the undergrowth, it’s not hard to see why on many an occasion it has tested man’s ability to the limit. So from the downright obvious, to the slightly more obscure, I present you 19 tips to survive if you’re lost in the jungle.
I have never experienced it but for all you...... I m telling what i felt is good.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment