Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Man with money



We have been meeting a lot of person in our day to day life.. i guess its very difficult to remember to whom we have met in last few days or in few last week.
I guess we remember those person & incident that just touches us from Inside out. If some one will ask me what made u to remember some great dignity... As i m a simple living person i don't have high expectation from others, my needs are limited ...like a creator in this world i need three chapaties in the meal of two time with some Vegetables or omelet.
so keeping these things in mind i keep my self in always in lower level or it can be in other word as in giving mode....

I have never ever thought of BLOGGING & expressing my ideas to all of u... it was like a gift to me of all time.... The blogging seems to be very difficult task for a ordinary person, the so many settings .I m a Researcher in genetic working with Dna & Rna, so blogging is like impossible thing.

I was in touch with a cute little guy having the main stream of Mechanical engg. he was helping me in so many aspects regarding M.S.Office, and other computer commands.
One day when i was taking the help of Mr. Amar Bhagat, he received a cheque of somewhat about $ 210. i asked him for what he was having this cheque and why this to him.
He gently handled my query like a teacher, then he started telling me about the blogs. He also shared a lot many great experience of blogging i viewed his about ten more cheques of earned money. i went on his blog site, there i found how efficiently he worked over that blog and how he maintained that. Then i was really impressed by the efforts he made, he thought me a lot about the blogs and made me realize that this is the place from where i can share my experiences and how one can also Earn money through Internet with just putting efforts in maintaining the blog.
If a guy from a background of Mechanical can do this we all can certainly do this, that really impress me and satisfies , he is also a helpful person he use to maintain my blog in a proper way. all the Glamor in my blog is his effort.

If u need any assistance regarding blog and u warn to have some favor regarding earning money he can assist u also ... i m providing the link http://lucky0123.blogspot.com/
There is some one also who helped me in appearance of the Blog, he is friend of Mr.Amar Bhagat.

So this is some this time had really impressed me greatly,.
next time I will surely assist u in some other great person in my life......

http://lucky0123.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment