Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Friday, March 20, 2009

Favorite Music.

 
I’m passionate about the things that interest me. My family. My local music band and community. A retarded hippie at heart , I listen primarily to music made in the mid sixties to early seventies. Jim morrison
Traffic
Grateful Dead
Doobie Brothers
Joni Mitchell
The Band
America
The Who
led zepplin
pink floyed
john denvar
The Beatles
that sort of thing
some of the 20th as Coldplay
Avril
Shania Twain
Keane
Dido several others.
I read voraciously and collect books as well but only in specific genres. Detective fiction as in Nero Wolfe. Caper fiction as in Donald E Westlake. The Raj and Empire. Bio-chemistry as in Harper or P.vasudevan. Genetics as in Suzuki or Snustad & Simons. Genomes as in T.A. Brown. Humour as in J.Hickman or Billy cosman. I’m passionate about education. When I retire from normal work I will build a school. A school that is built for the 21st century with the requisite connectivity behaviour infrastructure. A school that’s willing to borrow teachers rather than own them as long as the teachers see what they do as their calling their vocation. A school where students are encouraged to use the old fashion and tradition in class where critiquing the teacher is accepted. Where critiquing students is also accepted. Where the focus is on equality of opportunity rather than outcome; where diversity is celebrated. Where learning takes place. Which means mistakes get made. Where making mistakes is encouraged.where it will be belived that "learning brings change in behaviour".

No comments:

Post a Comment