Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Monday, March 16, 2009

Childhood mistakes.

As the time passed i was having a new world around me .. things were now bigger in there size or they were due to my vision. I was trying to make my self comfortable in this non pre-existing world, which was never there in its own but it was me who was neglecting the hard core fact of life like....
- Loosing friends from school due to migration or transfer..
- Loosing the free time to hang out in play ground with my "AMROOD TODU " group.
- Loosing the freedom of speech, and this was also the most tingling taste that i always loved but now it was lost due to that we were grown..

The most ever noticeable change i noticed was Partition in the gender. Girls now were moving out in a different group with the girls...

We among boys now were having new and different opinion about girls, new stories were coming up... i still cant belive that was me also ............


Till this date my life was Sweet & Tasty now it was turning into the Bitter of its kind...

New Ingredients were in my life...

A new whole new recipie ........ was cooking.............


I guess this was not the phase of the life but it was something in between i was already there..............
I know we all must have seen this phase of life ........ Do we all were having the same Taste................. or something was new............



i will now be moving to new Phase of my life i m open to your comments and experience shearing..........

1 comment:

  1. very well said dear,

    i guess u r now mentioning that i also have noticed in my childhood days. But i ignored due to innocence, Can u put some more fact that we missed means some new taste to my life also..

    Great keep going..............

    ReplyDelete