Everybody is changing & I dont feel the same..

My photo
Me.......an ordinary boy getting my own life into lots of things very 7+1 about everything, that's why like to be a listener a quite pessimistic boy, but i am trying to be a optimist i am easily get hurt and very sensitive, but thats not really what i wan i need cares n loves!! A quote for me: Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expecting them!!! fully agree with this...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In the jungle u should be jungleeee..


The first time I ever went into a rainforest was in Maunmudi, in Tamil nadu. It was an Sudden thing set up in the name of where the life is most beautiful just for a different environment. We lived in Keralafor about 17 hours non-stop. The extraordinary thing is they said that we wouldn’t see any wildlife at all because they would hear us coming and they’d run a mile. But there was nothing we didn’t see. Honestly, you woke up in the morning to the chorus of howler monkeys, which is one of the most extraordinary sounds I’ve ever heard. It’s a cross between a dragon and a lion roar.
I was lostin a vast jungle..thorns and cactii..of my own needspricking my feet..bitter fruits of materialism..growing on each shrub ..until i realizedhis divine presence..but i am still lostin a vast jungle..it might glitter with the colorful rainbowsof his thoughts..it might also befragrant with theblooming flowers of his mercy...but i am still lost..in a jungle of my ownthoughts and words...bless me O'Almighty so that i learn tostop looking for youin any jungles....help me find yourdivine presencein the home of my heart....
While

No comments:

Post a Comment